Since opening our doors in 1991, our most valuable resources have been the people who work for us and the clients we serve. Our focus has been to provide a high level of expertise, coupled with strong project leadership. This combination enables our company to consistently complete quality projects within, or ahead of schedule, which is an important asset for all our clients.
The Field Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and quoting maintenance related issues at a wide variety of commercial clients. Technician should be skilled in general maintenance repairs, including but not limited to the following: electrical, plumbing, drywall, flooring (vct and ceramic), door repair, painting, etc. Additional skills are a plus.
- -Basic computer skills
- -Install and make repairs to a variety of items in various locations
- -Maintain tools and equipment for performing duties
- -Ability to follow OSHA 10hr requirements and adhere to personal and property/building safety guidelines, while complying with state and local codes
- -Detailed when it comes to repairs made, including but not limited to measurements, pictures, recommendations for repairs and quotes
- -Keep worksite clean and before leaving, clear all debris in a professional manner
- -Visit multiple job sites and send paperwork and photos to the office after each job
- -Provide courteous and professional customer service to all clients
- -Ability to work odd hours from early morning to late evening, including short notice or emergency work orders
- -Ability to travel and work some overnight shifts as repairs and clients call for it
- -Follow client specific requirements as they relate to other systems (IVR, signoff, handbooks, etc.)
- -Follow company policies and procedures at all times
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- -Minimum of 3 years of experience in the maintenance and repair field (plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, etc.)
- -Must possess and maintain a valid and clean driver’s license
Note: We conduct employment, criminal, motor vehicle records and drug testing as part of our employment process.
OSHA 10hr or completion of OSHA 10hr within 3 months of employment
Ross Facility Project Assistant
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to management and/or client.
- -Answering phones, data entry, assisting management.
- -Prepare work orders and purchase orders.
- -Enforce project document control as it pertains to:
- 1. Scheduling- Seeing projects through from inception to completion.
- 2. Budgets- Must have cost-saving initiatives and ability to negotiate pricing as needed.
- 3. Estimating- Price jobs from field technician notes via photos, knowledge, and prior data.
- 4. Closing Documentation- Photos, Signoff, W9, and Certificate of Insurance.
- -*Some travel may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- -High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training. College degree preferred, but not required.
- -Strong typing skills and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with Quickbooks and Sales force is a plus.
- -Excellent written and verbal communication.
- -Capability to coordinate multiple tasks through time management skills.
- -Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.